- Cyrillic ъ character has a better interpolation now.
- Cyrillic languages are now supported including Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Russian, and Serbian
- Greek is now supported
- New symbols - Box drawing elements
- New symbols - Block elements
- New symbols - Geometric elements (circles, squares, triangles, …)
- New symbols - Arrows
- New ligature - ||
- Optimized TTF files are now included as the file format works better for Windows users
- Position of various brackets in ligatures have been adjusted in height to match regular brackets
- Now <> and </> ligatures match in height and their angular inconsistency has been fixed
- === and !== ligatures render correctly now
- Improve font rendering in Ubuntu by reducing V and H standard stems and fixing zone extension to one unit
- Fix font rendering in Ubuntu by improving hinting behavior #6
- Fix font rendering in WebStorm by changing font file naming.
- Add support for three more block elements (shadelight, shademedium, shadedark)
- đ ħ ŧ - position of bar in bolder styles.
- f - position of horizontal stem in bolder styles.
- Make the branch glyph slightly wider.
- e - Altered position of middle stem do have better balance between upper and lower white space
- i - Increased height of i dot to achieve better distinction
- Diacritics/Accents: Same procedure as with i dot
- Center accent characters
- Add support for Powerline terminal glyphs
- Initial version